Blog 1: A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT



A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT  : COLOMBIA 

Hello! I would  like visit Colombia 💃. I choose this country because in my opinio is so much beautiful. The colors, the culture, the music, the landscape of the Cartagena fascinates me. 
this place drew my attention because I  like to make music and the Colombian  music is very diverse, entertaining and joyful.

After being working en the Public Management, in Chile, I´d like to work in the Colombian State. I admire the work of the State in this country by the territorial decentralisation. In their regions promote an autonomus development in terms of tax revenues. On the other hand, I would want to live in Medellín for workstatios, since I do not want work entire life are the same. 

Colombia is one of the best  tourism destination for me, the others are as Brazil or Cuba. I love the Latin-American culture. I feel that the Latin-American people don´t be sufficiently value as a society, because also we are classified as third world countries. 





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 3: "My Favorite Movie"

Blog 4: "My future job"

Blog 2: THE BEST HOLIDAYS / CONCERT EVER