Blog 2: THE BEST HOLIDAYS / CONCERT EVER




THE BEST HOLIDAYS

My best holidays were in February of this year. I was traveling to Punta Arenas and then to Torres del Paine. First, I was four days in Punta Arenas in a friend´s house, she showed me the city, the Plaza de Armas, the costanera, the centro of the city,  beer factory Austral (is my favorite beer🍺) and the cementery Sara Braun. This latter is listed as one of the most beautiful of the world.  

The other two days I was in Torres del Paine and I did with three more friends the circuit "Base Torres" for three hours to get to see the towers. We finish the circuit very exhausted 😓. But this travel is the best because I met the eighth wonder  of the world! 

Since, however,  not everything can be perfect it happened to me that I had to boy my return plane ticket because I bought the one I had with the wrong date.  So I lost a lot of money, with wich perhaps I could have enjoyed other things in the city. But anyway I has a lot fun the seven days in Magallanes. 










Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 3: "My Favorite Movie"

Blog 4: "My future job"